Last Updated | October 1, 2023
I. The Information that We Collect |
Fine Print Ink collects personal information:
a. When You Provide it to Us
This may include your:
● contact information, such as your email address and phone number
● home/office address
● credit card information
● bank information
● profile picture
● age or date of birth
● survey information
● marketing preferences
● education or experience history
● customer service communications
● information that you provide to us when you complete forms, including on our website,
surveys, or otherwise provide us with information
b. When You Use Our Products or Services, or Visit Our Website(s)
This may include your:
● order and usage history
● transaction information
● location data, which we may collect through our apps (if applicable) or when you access our website using a mobile device
● information created when you communicate using our products or services, including the content of such communications and the time/date of the communications.
● information automatically collected when you visit our website(s) using your computer or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site.
II. How We Use the Information We Collect |
Fine Print Ink uses the personal information that we collect:
a. To provide our products and services.
For example, we use personal information to:
● create/update your account
● process orders
● process payments
● provide our services to you
● generate and send you receipts
● enable deliveries
● manage our website
● communicate with you
● perform necessary operations to maintain our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
● communicate with you regarding our products and services, and/or your account
b. Customer Support
Fine Print Ink uses the information we collect to provide customer support, which may include
investigating and responding to complaints.
Fine Print Ink may use personal data to market our services to our users. This includes sending
users communications about our products, services, features, promotions, updates, and events.
We may do so through various methods, including email, text messages, social media, and ads
on third party platforms.
d. Legal Proceedings & Requirements, or Fulfilling Contractual Obligations
We may use personal data to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of Fine
Print Ink’s services, to satisfy requirements under applicable laws, regulations, or operating
licenses or agreements, including requirements that apply to the Company in its capacity as
service provider or contractor for another entity, or pursuant to legal process or governmental
request, including from law enforcement.
We may also aggregate, anonymize, or otherwise use your personal information without identifying you for any purpose permitted by applicable law.
III. When We Share Your Information |
We may disclose your personal information, to be used only for legitimate purposes in keeping
● vendors and service providers
● payment processors and facilitators
● cloud storage providers
● social media companies, such as Facebook or Instagram, in connection with our use of their platforms to communicate with our users
● marketing partners and marketing platform providers, including social media advertising services, advertising networks, third-party data providers, and other service providers to reach or better understand our users and measure advertising effectiveness Google Analytics or a similar service to help us analyze how users use our website:
● consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other professional service providers
● other third parties with your consent
Fine Print Ink may also share your information if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or government request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate, due to safety or similar concerns. Fine Print Ink may also share your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Fine Print Ink assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
IV. Protecting your Personal Information |
We have implemented and maintain reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your personal information. Please note, however, that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We therefore cannot guarantee and do not warrant the absolute security of your personal information. We retain your personal information for no longer than reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or to comply with the law, prevent fraud, facilitate an investigation, defend against legal claims, or exercise our legal rights. If you reside outside the United States, please note the personal information we collect about you may not be subject to the same level of protection of personal information as it would be in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You may contact us using the contact information provided below to learn more about the safeguards that apply to your personal information and to request a copy of such
V. Additional Information |
a. Opt-out From Communications
As explained above, we may use your e-mail address or other personal information to send you promotional materials. You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications by following links provided in the messages, by updating your account preferences through the Services, or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although your request to stop receiving information will be reflected promptly in our database, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics or statistics about our users. To make a request related to your personal information or otherwise exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact information provided below. In order to fulfill your request, we may require additional information from you. You may decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to accept your membership, or provide you with our services.
b. Data Retention
We retain information as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide our products and services, and for other purposes including to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, or enforce our Terms or other agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain information directly from persons under 13 years of age (“children”), and no part of the services is directed to children. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the services at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through the services from children and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us using the contact information below to request that we delete the information from our systems.
d. Visitors from Outside the United States
e. Limitation of Liability
By accessing this Site and/or providing us with Personal Information and other data, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of such information.
f. Requests & Inquiries
of your personal information by e-mail at email@example.com.